New Year, New Projects, New Blog

Well... the last part is a bit of a stretch. I've had this account for quite some time.

I was recently updating my CV over at Stack Overflow Careers and it occurred to me that one thing I'm really short on is publicly available projects and writing... time to fix that.

I would love to tell you that I have a plan, and can outline everything this blog will and will not be - but I'd be lying. Waiting until the plan coalesced is why it's now 2013 and I'm just now posting.

I can tell you that this is not going to have a singular focus. I will most likely have a heavy focus on tech as that's where I work and play - but I will also write about religion, politics, and maybe a few things of a more personal nature. Jeff Jarvis has often spoke of the therapeutic value of blogging about health issues (and I have a few) so I may throw a few of those out there as well.

We'll see where this goes...